Thursday, May 26, 2016

Face Value

Face Value - The Price Of Maturity - 1991
Face Value - Kick It Over - 1993
Face Value - Choices - 1995
01. Face Value - The Price Of Maturity, 1991 CD Album
     Conversion Records - CR012CD
     Includes Coming Of Ages 7''
02. Face Value - Kick It Over, 1993 CD Album
     Doghouse Records - 017
03. Face Value - Choices, 1995 CD Album
     We Bite Records - 2-130-2
Requested, rezerred. Nice basic hardcore for fans of Visual Discrimination, Sick Of It All, Insted etc. Basic, I said, although the second album has kind of a personality, maybe due to the excellent cover of Mob Rules, and generally rocks more than the other two, almost in a Slapshot way. Great stuff for the afternoon!
Remove brackets and unzip: [juste un trou d'eau]
!ZER Face Value ZER!

7 comments:

  1. The song Coming of Age has one of the best mosh breakdowns in the entire history of Hardcore Punk Rock. Absolutely out of this fucking world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being from Cleveland I was able to see Face Value quite a bit, the first 7" is their best. Erba's bands after we're far superior, do yourself a favor and check out H-100 s!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9 Shocks Terror and Gordon Solie Motherfucker's!!!!!!!!!!!! DESTROY CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was not too excited by 9 Shocks Terror, I have to hear Gordon. Thanks for the tip.

      Delete
  3. So Face Value but you don't like Judge? I worship at Church of Zer but I'm a little puzzled by this one...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... right! There is no logic, but why should there be? I like death metal and I don't like Cannibal Corpse...
      But tastes change and I only owned Bringin It Down for a few months in 1989, was not excited and then sold it. Never heard it since. Maybe I'd enjoy it today. If you have a rip...

      Delete

zer

DEAD LINKS

DO NOT LEAVE COMMENTS TO REPORT DEAD LINKS! OR YOU WILL BE TELEPORTED TO 2505.
Click here for more info about reloads.