Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Growing Concern

Growing Concern - Disconnection Plus - 1993
Growing Concern - Seasons Of War - 1994
01. Growing Concern - Disconnection Plus, 1993 CD Compilation
     Banda Bonnot - BB003
     Disconnection + What We Say + 2 bonus
02. Growing Concern - Seasons Of War, 1994 CD Album
     Banda Bonnot, SOA Records - bb011, none
Requested, zerred. 80s NYHC from Italy's 90s: quite good, especially for Sick Of It All fans. Straight forward but rocking, raw but well executed, energetic and already exhaling nostalgia 20 years ago, this stuff will probably not replace SOIA or Agnostic Front in the hearts and minds of the masses, but is a relevant additive to the punkonaut's flacotheque.
Remove brackets and unzip: [tuglub]
!ZER Growing Concern ZER!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks, I've always seen this band's name but never heard them, if they sound something like True Blue I'll be happy. I'm mostly a thrasher now but will always love hardcore punk in its various flavours, 2 of the best long lasting bands from that back of early 90's band in europe that fucking kill is Backfire! (still at it in 2016) and Ryker's, also still at it, can't believe I bought a new Backfire! album last week when I was listening to a taped cd on a 90 minute cassette every morning on my shitty bike doing 3 guys worth of a newspaper run, slept a lot of HS mornings and managed to pass everything, hc is good for working out, heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'm a thrasher but I was first into punk and hardcore punk and never childishly spat on what I once enjoyed. I always saw the name of this band but never heard em. The first stuff is better here. But still, if you can upload "Never Fades Away" their 3rd and last release (lol, ironic) it would be zer to the max.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I don't have the 3rd album.

      Delete
    2. I have it in "VBR" if you're interested.

      Delete
  3. ROMA youth crew! Great stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. jarcor... fucking jarcor
    gracias zer, esta chidillo.

    ReplyDelete

zer

DEAD LINKS

DO NOT LEAVE COMMENTS TO REPORT DEAD LINKS! OR YOU WILL BE TELEPORTED TO 2505.
Click here for more info about reloads.